Manitou Markhor 26" Fork
Handle terrain like a goat, and save money doing it. The Markhor is a lightweight XC/Trail fork that’s ready to roll.
- Cost-effective, lightweight air spring fork that features the same Twin-Piston Chamber (TPC) rebound damping as the more expensive Manitou forks
- 30mm Black alloy stanchions
- Springs: TS Air
- Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle (on/off)
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC
- Bottom-Out: Progressive rubber bumper
- Trail and XC shim stack
- E-MTB certified
* NOTE - Travel cannot be adjusted on the 26" Markhor, only the 27.5" and the 29"
- Axle to Crown Length: 475 mm
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160
- Defined Color: Black
- Color: Matte Black
- Crown Race: 30
- Offset: 38 mm
- Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Type: Straight -1 1/8 inch
- Steerer Tube Length: 260 mm
- Positive Spring: Air
- Negative Spring: Coil
- Travel: 100 mm
- Weight: 3.65 lbs
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Stanchion Diameter: 30 mm
- External Adjustments: Rebound Damping
- Maximum Tire Width: 60 mm
- Designed for ebike: Yes
*Markhor Service/Travel Guide: Download
Manitou Markhor 26" Fork has a rating of 4.9 stars based on 17 reviews.