E*thirteen LG1 Plus Chain Guide, 28-38t
The all new, completely re-designed LG1+ Guide offers the same world class chain retention in a lighter, stiffer, and far more adjustable design. The ISCG05 mount holes offer more adjustment than any of the competition, and the upper/lower sliders have a further range so riders can achieve ideal fit and positioning. A modular assembly allows riders to choose from one of three sizes of bash guards (included), and to remove the lower slider completely if deemed unnecessary for less intense terrain. All polycarbonate parts are now solvent resistant, so they wont get brittle or crack after exposure to lubes and cleaners. The Gen 2 Stealth Idler is softer and quieter. The upper slider has a co-molded soft rubber interior to cut down on noise, and it opens quickly and easily without tools.
The LG1 Plus Chain Guide offers world class chain retention in a light, stiff, and adjustable design. the Gen2 Stealth lower-roller is softer, and the upper slider has a co-molded soft rubber interior to kill noise before it starts.
- A modular assembly allows riders to choose from 1 of 3 bash guard sizes and the ability to remove the lower slider completely, as the course dictates
- Polycarbonate slider is solvent resistant, and the tool-free compact upper slider is co-molded to cut down on noise.
- Adjustable wear-plate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment
- Gen 2 Stealth Idler Pulley for smooth and quiet operation
- 28/30, 32/34, 36/38T direct mount bash guard included
- ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate
- Color: Black
- Backplate Material: Aluminum
- Mount: ISCG-05/BB
- Range: 28T-38T
- Intended Use: Enduro/Downhill
Weight: 136g (30t). 159g (34t). 167g (38t)