Ergon GS1 Dual Twist Grips
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Dual Twist Shift option lets riders fit the GS1 to their Grip Shift Mountain Bikes. An adapter is included so the rider can customize the length of the grip.
The GS1 is lightweight and streamlined for speed, it was designed to provide comfort and support for your hands, all while not hindering performance. The GS1 has quickly become the racer's grip of choice in Europe and North America. Winner of 6 Leadville 100's, countless World Cup XC Races, and Stage Races, the GS Series was developed as the go-to MTB/XC/Marathon grip series in the Ergon Grip model line.
- German made lightweight Direct Control rubber compound.
- Latex free and UV stable.
- Soft flexible wing.
- Two internal structures support the hand and are tuned for rebound and control
- Clamp made of lightweight forged aircraft aluminum.
- Rubber spacer included to customize the length of the grip.
- Carbon bar compatible
* Dual Twist Shifters are 102mm long including 13mm spacer
- The GS1 for Twist Shift is only offered in one size
- Style: Grip Shift - 2 Short
- Material: DirectControl Lightweight Rubber
- Clamp: Lightweight Forged Aircraft Aluminum
- Shape: Ergo
- Length: 102
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: Yes
- Flange: No