Ergon GP2 Grips: Black/Gray
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Ergon's traditional palm platform plus a compact and independently adjustable bar end grip.
- The original ergonomic grip prevents numbness and fatigue by supporting more of the palm and reducing pressure on the ulnar nerve
- 2-finger bar end delivers more hand positions and improved leverage when out of the saddle.
- Bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the grip angle for a personlized fit.
- Bar end and grip body can be independently adjusted dependent on preference
- Carbon Bar compatible
- 90mm composite bar end
- 142mm Length
Choose from two diameters to fit small or large hands:
- Small: 92mm cross section/ hand size 6.5-8.5
- Large: 102mm cross section/ hand size 8.5-10.5
- Color: Black/Gray
- Defined Color: Black
- Flange: No
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: No
- Length: 142 mm
- Shape: Ergo