Ergon GD1 EVO Factory Grips
Updated Grip Shape and Texture!
The first gravity specific grip with a tapered grip shape and more damping in the outer area with slim inner diameter. The unique rubber compound, manufactured in Germany offers adhesive and rebound properties which have never been seen before in a bicycle grip. The grip feeling is soft, but still very defined and precise. The surface profile provides optimal grip and reduces the gripping force at the same time. The slim inner stop additionally improves fast positioning of the hand. The high-strength aluminum inner clamp keeps the grip twist-proof even on carbon handlebars.
- Factory grip compound for exceptional adhesive and rebound properties
- Tapered grip shape for more outboard damping and a slimmer inner diameter
- Inboard aluminum clamp enables rider to grip the end of the bar comfortably
- Top features an Anti-Slip Zone Profile / Bottom features Minimum Gripping Force needed when pulled
- High-Tensile Inner Clamp made of aluminum
- Inner Stop improves orientation while gripping
- Interchangeable End Plugs
- Shape: Round
- Length: 144mm Overall Length (120mm Usable Area)
- Diameter: 30mm (Thinnest Point) 32mm (Thickest Point)
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: No
Weight (per Pair): 145g