DMR V11 Pedals
DMR does Performance Composite.
Presenting the V11 pedal. For those that favour the durability, compliance and affordability of composite pedals, the new benchmark choice from DMR has arrived!
The V11 is moulded with the same proven shape as the multi award-winning Vault pedal, providing a huge platform with DMR’s unique concave shape that allows your foot to sit deep into the centre for supreme grip.
V11’s durable glass reinforced nylon body features eleven replaceable steel pins each side for rock solid grip. All pins are secured with captive locknuts for ultimate durability. Outer pins are Vault Moto pins that sink deep into your shoe, keeping your foot well and truly planted.
V11 is fully rebuildable with the dedicated V11 service kit, guaranteeing ride after ride with no-nonsense performance.
Developed, tested, and refined in conjunction with DMR athlete and designer Olly Wilkins, we can guarantee the V11 is well qualified for a regular dose of heavy punishment.
- Same proven shape as the Vault Pedal
- Molded glass-reinforced nylon body with low profile concave foot bed
- Strong 4140 CrMo Black Steel Axle
- Serviceable bearing/bushing internals
- Tuneable pins with outer Moto pins for serious grip (11 pins/side)
- Fully serviceable for long life
- Spindle: CrMo Black Steel Axle
- Dimensions: 105x105x19mm
- Size: 9/16"
- Color: Black
- Weight: 450g/pair