Deuter Compact EXP 14 Hydration Pack
The Compact is a bike hydration pack for mountain bikers that sits tight and comfortably on the back providing a secure fit for challenging terrain. It impresses above all with its abundant features including an extra compartment for a drinking bottle, a separate compartment for the smartphone, a well-organized tool pocket, two zipper pockets on the hip fins, as well as two elastic side pockets with the possibility to expand the volume of the backpack. A half-shell helmet can easily be hung in the front in the fastening clips, while the side compression straps are suitable for attaching a full-face helmet.
- AirStripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Outer pockets (2)
- Smartphone pocket
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag (sold separately)
- Front pocket with pump sleeve, organizer section for tools and zippered mesh pocket for a spare tube
- Tire inflator pump compartment
- Helmet clips
- Compression straps
- Sunglasses holder
- Expandable volumes
- Contact system
* Bladder Sold Separately
AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM BIKE BACK SYSTEM
Compact, secure fit combined with maximum airflow thanks to the reduced back contact of the AirStripes pads and the Wide AirMesh lining.
Anatomically formed shoulder straps guarantee comfortable freedom of movement. The easily adjustable chest strap further secures the fit.
Mesh wings on the hip belt guarantee a compact, tight fit on all rides.
- 210D PA RIPSTOP - 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- 210D PA - We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
Volume: 14 + 5 Liter (1260cu/in + 100oz)
- Size: 18" x 10" x 7" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 970g