Cane Creek 110 Series Headset
Backed by a 110-year manufacturer's warranty, the 110-Series Headset was designed with no compromises in quality, durability, or finish quality.
- Zero Stack Uppers press into head tube with very little stack height?á/ Lowers are either Zero Stack or External Cups (External Cups press directly into the frame's head tube)
- Features the strongest materials, most effective seals, and the best aesthetics
- Contoured and relieved 7075-T6 aluminum for minimized weight and maximized strength, with split-lip sealed stainless steel bearings
- Low friction, dual-seal crown race, and top cover provides maximum sealing from contaminants, plus a carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place for carbon steerer compatibility (Interlok spacer compatible, sold separately)
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series