NiteRider Lumina Max 2500 Headlight
A versatile, feature-rich, rechargeable headlight, the NiteRider Lumina Max 2500 features NiteLink™ wireless technology, allowing you to remotely control a compatible taillight (not included). Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold the power button for 8-10 seconds to lock out operation of light.
Unleashing MAX Boost or its varying modes was never more easy as riders now have the ability to control both headlight and taillight with a flick of the thumb. (Taillight and NiteLink™ Wireless Remote Sold Separately) Additional features include an 8-Step Fuel Gauge and a highly durable light housing with Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon meeting all required FL1 Standards for impact testing and dust/water resistance.
Includes the tried-and-true NiteRider® Universal Handlebar Mount that fits standard and oversize 35mm bars.Meets FL1 Standards
Tested to perform meeting FL1 Standards in lumen output, runtimes, and water/dust resistance. IP64 rating means this headlight is dust-proof and can withstand splashing water from any angle
Tap your mobile device on the VerifiR Logo located on the top of the light to launch the NiteRider® VerifiR experience.
- Learn how to unlock/lock your light
- Register your product
- Access How to / User Guides
- Report your light lost or stolen
Battery power levels are displayed through the integrated 8-step fuel gauge. Quickly reference current light mode with color-coded indicators that shine through the button switch.
(Optional K-Edge Mount shown here)
- Lumina Max features Max Boost Mode to unleash maximum LED output
- MAX Power requires MAX Energy, use only when you need it most
- 900 Lumens on High Mode / 2500 on Boost Mode
- 8 Modes with Run Times: 0:30 – 16:00hrs
- Choose from 5 solid brightness levels and 3 multiple flash patterns
- Charge Time: 3:00hrs
- Weight: 216g
- Battery: Li-Ion
- 8 step fuel gauge to keep you on track with light usage and available run time
- Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated.
- Pairs with NiteRider® NiteLink™ BLE Short Range Wireless devices
- Nitelink allows the user to control the headlight and Omega EVO 300 taillight simultaneously (switch and taillight are sold separately)
- Low - 6:30h at 250 Lumens
- Med - 3:30h at 400 Lumens
- High - 1:30h at 900 Lumens
- Boost - Up to 0:30min at 2500 Lumens
- Walk Mode - 16:00h at 80 Lumens
- Super Flash - 9:15h
- Pulse Flash - 12:45h
- Fast Flash - 7:45h
- LED Headlamp with NiteLink™
- Integrated VerifiR NFC Technology
- Handlebar Mount – Fits up to 35mm
- AC Adapter and USB-C Charger Cable
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Storage Pouch