BOX One Eclipse Linear V-Pull Brakes
Box One Brake Arms are cold forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum to produce the strongest, stiffest, lightest weight, and most durable arms possible. Available in two arm lengths, Long 108mm and Short “Mini-V” 85mm - both sizes feature 35mm of vertical brake pad adjustment - which is more than most linear-pull brakes.
Other features include precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware, a flexible cable noodle, and streamlined cable fixing point.
- The Long-Reach Brakes are excellent for BMX, Mountain, City, Urban, and Tandem bicycles using linear-pull-compatible levers
- The Short-Reach “Mini-V” Brakes are an excellent choice for Cyclocross or Drop-bar Gravel bikes
- Cold forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm
- Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point
- Precision sealed bearing pivots
- Titanium and stainless steel hardware
*Includes X-Ray brake shoes with triple-compound pads and self-aligning posts
- Wheel: Rear (85mm or 108mm)
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short or Long Pull
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Titanium Hardware
- Weight: 85mm = 6.7oz | 108mm = 7oz