POC Skin GS Speed Suit, Zink Orange/Hydrogen White
The Skin GS Speed Suit is approved by the FIS, so it can be used in all official competitions. Constructed from a new, more durable fabric, this suit is less susceptible to snagging and piling damage from the Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors.
Newly updated in 2021 and constructed entirely from a more durable fabric, this FIS-Approved Speed Suit gives Ski Racers the protection they need without affecting speed.
The Skin GS has protectors built into the arms, hips, and legs. Designed to be used with VPD body armor, the speed suit works seamlessly with POC VPD Back Protectors or the VPD Air Comp Jacket. Both the Resistance Layer and Base Armor protective base layers with Dyneema are designed to fit under the Skin GS to enhance protection from lacerations. Grippers at the lower leg openings and longer sleeves with thumbholes work to keep the suit in place as the body moves.
- FIS-Approved Speed Suit
- Durable fabric to minimize piling and snagging from Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors
- Integrated protectors on arms, hips, and legs
- Designed to fit with POC Base Armor, Resistance Layer, and VPD Back Protectors
- Grippers at leg openings
- Longer sleeves with thumbholes
- DWR Treatment for protection from snow and rain showers
- Cut for the race position
Main fabric: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane