POC Opsin Clarity Goggle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Opsin Clarity Goggles feature a cylindrical double Clarity lens from Zeiss, optimized for an extremely large field of vision, with little distortion and maximum safety for all riders.Ideal for medium-large faces
Easily interchangeable lenses mean that any user can simply and quickly switch to the right lens for prevailing conditions. Features such as triple-layer face foam and a soft PU frame ensure the Opsin Clarity Ski and Snowboard Goggles stay comfortable and flexible in even the coldest conditions. The Opsin Clarity is ideal for medium-large faces, with the wide frame providing an ideal field of view. The goggles are delivered with Zeiss Clarity Category 2 Lenses, VLT 22%.
- Conforms to CE EN174:2001 and ASTM F659
- Cylindrical lens for minimal optical distortion
- Clarity double lens from Zeiss, category 2, VLT 22%
- Triple-layer face foam for added comfort
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Soft goggle pouch included
Clarity Lenses are designed for skiers and snowboarders that demand all-day precision and performance. Created with input from elite skiers, all Clarity Lenses were developed so you can see snow like never before.Clarity
Clarity Lenses filter specific peaks in the color spectrum for optimum vision on the snow.Clarity Comp
Clarity Comp lenses were created for the intensity of competition conditions, enhancing contrast for optimum focus, giving unparalleled vision when it´s needed most - on a race run.Spektris Mirror
The lenses are treated with unique Spektris Mirror Coatings to complement and enhance the properties of the lens for optimal vision.
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.
*** CLOSEOUT - DISCOUNTED FOR FINAL SALE ***