Dainese Trail Skins Pro Elbow Guard
The latest evolution in trail protection raises the bar yet again.
Trail specific, highly breathable low-profile elbow pads designed for unrestricted pedaling and all-day comfort.
Trail Skins Pro combines excellent adaptability to the form of the elbow, constant ventilation, and maximum protection due to the carbon-elastomer compound and ergonomic shape of the PRO SHAPE 2.0 protector that allows great freedom of movement and evenly distributes the force of any impact to the sides. The smooth surface on the side padding bolsters limits friction and facilitates sliding in the event of a fall.
- It fits like a second skin allowing you to reach your maximum potential while enjoying complete protection
- The front features Pro Shape 2.0 protector, able to transform impact energy into heat and distribute it across the entire surface of the knee guard.
- Able to absorb 83% of energy, reducing the force transmitted to just 17%, and spreading it over lateral areas
- The smooth surface on the side padding bolsters limits friction and facilitates sliding in the event of a fall
- Dual micro-adjustable elastic bands ensure a customized fit for every rider
- Created by mapping the shape of the arm, the special sleeve is highly breathable and stays in place on the elbow during strenuous activity with no need for adjustments or position changes while riding