WTB Koda Women's Saddle, Steel
The Koda was refined through two years of feedback solely from female testers yet it resulted in a saddle that the boys at the office are also fighting over. Medium padding thickness boasts all-day comfort while an open center channel and slightly swooped tail strikes the perfect balance of performance and support. Tired of your riding shorts snagging on your saddle? The short nose of the Koda provides seamless on-off transitions without the worry of catching your shorts.
- Female-focused without being female-specific, the Koda was designed and tested solely from the input and feedback of female riders but ended up being a saddle that is loved by all.
- All-day comfort with a generously open channel dividing supportive outer zones to alleviate pressure on your sensitive bits.
- Wide center Love Channel and Comfort Zone to relieve pressure
- Short nose-to-tail length for seamless on-off transitions
- Slightly swooped shape centers rider in power position
- Aramid corners
- Microfiber Cover / Flex-Tuned Shell / DNAx Padding
- Steel: flex-tuned shell and DNA-X padding
- Medium width, medium padding thickness
* Wide nose provides additional support while climbing on the front of the saddle while a slightly swooped shape provides an adequate tail to brace against on steep climbs.
- Gender: Women's
- Color: Black
- Length: 255mm
- Width: 145mm (Medium) 150mm (Wide)
- Rail Material: Steel
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Sit Bone Range: 102mm -130mm (Medium) 131mm-155mm (Large)
Usage: Cross Country, Trail, Enduro, and Bike-packing
Saddle Cut Out: No
Weight: 315g (Medium) 316g (Large)