Thomson Carbon 35 Handlebar
Thomson Carbon Fiber Handlebars for the win! Thomson's collection of carbon is second to none! They utilize Toray Carbon Fiber and tailor-made Nano Epoxy Resin for (extremely) high impact resistance.
The 35mm Carbon Riser Bar is available as both a Riser and center Flat.
- The Riser Bar is 800mm wide, with 15mm of rise with, 9° backsweep and 5° upsweep. It’s built for strength with enough flex for all day comfort and it’s strong enough for all mountain/trail riding and light enough for racing.
- The Flat Bar has an off-center clamp area allowing a flat riding position and is reversible for a 10mm drop. It has 9° of backsweep for comfort, as well as an 800mm width for plenty of leverage.
Thomson's bars are molded with an EPS inner mandrel (over cheaper bladder style) to avoid wrinkles during the vacuum bagging process, resulting in a perfect one piece molded bar, with ZERO inner wall imperfections. The process yields precisely engineered stiffness and flex, while maintaining a low weight.
- Thomson's strength combined with all day comfort
- Toray carbon with a unique Nano Epoxy Resin for high impact resistance
- 1.5k woven impact ends help prevent damage from shortening and ground impacts
- Color: Carbon
- Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm
- Width: 800mm
- Up/Back Sweep: 5/9 deg
- Weight: 270g (10mm) / 275g (20mm)