The Maxxis Minion-DHF features ramped knobs for low rolling resistance, fore-to-aft channel cut knobs for straight line control, and large block side knobs for cornering.
- EXO: additional densely woven, lightweight, flexible fabric added to casing for enhanced puncture protection
- TR: tubeless ready
- WT: Wide trail casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- SuperTacky: a special low rebound, high traction compound
- 3C MaxxGrip: the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
- 3C MaxxTerra: intermediate triple compound, more traction than MaxxSpeed, better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
- DH models have a tough 2-ply casing and butyl sidewall reinforcement