KS LEV Ci Dropper Seatpost
LEV CI takes rhythm from the trail and injects it straight into your soul. 65-175 millimeters of perfect drop are just enough to turn your ride up to eleven. A full unidirectional carbon mast routes our Recourse II Ultralight Cable System directly through your frame to the KGSL lightweight remote – a combination saving over 50 grams compared to the KG ALLOY remote and standard shift cable. The result is clean lines for you and your bike.
LEV CI’s newly designed cable interface system is easier to setup and service while at the other end, a high compression-molded head connects LEV CI to your saddle. Our patented one-way roller clutch bearing and highly evolved seal collar keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-play for thousands of miles and vertical feet.
- Internal cable routing with rotating actuator and reduced actuation force
- Full unidirectional carbon mast
- Forged alloy upper and lower saddle rail clamps; micro adjustable with CrMo bolts
- Open bath cartridge with adjustable air pressure is more durable and rebounds more quickly
- Reduced actuation force
- Length is measured from saddle rails to the bottom of the actuator
- Ultra light cable and housing included
* Remote NOT Included *