iXS Trigger Full Face MIPS Helmet
The Trigger FF MIPS Helmet combines open face breathability and ventilation with full face protection in an ultra-light weight and compact design. The patent pending fully in-molded unibody construction and internal X-Frame allow for certified DH level protection while keeping the weight to an absolute minimum.
ALL MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE = ALL DAY COMFORT!
One of the lightest All-Mountain, Trail and Enduro Full Face Helmets designed for all day comfort regardless of your riding discipline. The Trigger MIPS Helmet provides all-around protection with patented inmould technology due to direct fusion of the helmet shell to the internal EPS material.
Additionally, the Trigger MIPS FF is the only Helmet on the market with the unique and patented technology of one complete and seamless EPS Liner Unit, with the inclusion of a face guard structure. As a result, the rider benefits from increased structural strength, reduced weight & volume, and increased ventilation.
The high number of ventilation openings have been strategically angled and positioned to provide superior air circulation and supply a continuous cooling system. Precision interlocking ErgoFit Ultra allows you to adjust the fitting ring both for vertical tilt and circumference-wise, guaranteeing a precise and comfortable fit for any head.
The 2-level visor adjustment allows secure space for goggles to rest and visor to be easily adjusted to your preferred position with a magnetic closure system that provides easy handling. Lastly, the Fidlock magnetic buckle makes for a quick, efficient closure and release without compromising security.
This helmet series fulfils the European Safety Standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC and ASTM for DH on Frontal Impact.
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) - engineered to add protection to helmets. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is found inside the helmet, generally between the comfort padding and the EPS (a high-quality foam used to reduce energy)
- Patented Fully In-Molded Construction
- Optimal strength, weight, and ventilation with shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam molded directly to the outer hard shell
- Unibody In-Molded EPS = No Weak Points/Joints
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould Shell
- External and Internal Ventilation Channels
- High strength to weight ratio
- Safety: EN1078, CPSC, ASTM
- X-Frame Internal Cash Cage
- Increased frontal impact strength and security
- Vortex Ventilation
- 5 massive intake vents interconnect with 17 exhaust vents to force cool air into the helmet, and hot air out
- Precisoin Interlocking ErgoFit Ultra Retention System (for horizontal and vertical adjustment)
- Allows you to adjust the fitment for both verticle tilt and circumference-wise, guaranteeing a precise and comfortable fit for any head.
- Features dial disc for Micro adjustments - Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment
3-Level Visor Adjustment
- Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position
- VentMesh Padding
- Highly breathable and moisture wicking pads disperse pressure evenly over the cranium
- 2 sets of jaw/cheek pads further fit customization
- An innovative, user-friendly fastener system that combines the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of mechanical locking functionality
- Single stage adjustable visor that is out of the way when needed, Allows space for secure goggle storage
- Goggle compatible adjustable visor
- Goggle Grip keeps goggle strap in position
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- Adjustable Jaws/Straps
- Magnetic Closure
- +/- 595g (SM)
- Material Composition: 20% Polycarbonate, 45% EPS, 0.5% Aluminium, 20% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester
- EN1078, CPSC, KC, ASTM
- XS: 49cm-54cm
- SM/MED: 54cm-58cm
- MED/LG: 58cm-62cm