Easton EA90 SL Stem, 7 degree
Your stem may seem inconsequential, but it is the point of transfer between your skilled handling and the bike itself. An impressive refinement of Easton's popular top level alloy stem, the 2019 EA90 Stems have an larger boom diameter for increased stiffness and, by utilizing our highest quality alloys, we were able to remove excess material for even more weight savings. Easton's also created a custom Garmin mount, known as the ICM system, for cleaner lines and improved aerodynamics. The EA90 SL Stem utilizes Ti bolts for a further weight reduction to 110 grams (100mm). With weights like these, we surpass much of the alloy and carbon competition in the market, while giving you the durability, confidence and control you expect from Easton.
- Redesigned with larger boom diameter for increased stiffness
- Superlight 3D forged EA90 Aluminum with patented TopLock Technology
- TopLock Design for easy bar installation
- Lighter than many carbon stems at 110 grams (based on 100mm stem)
- 3D Forged EA90 Alloy with Titanium Bolts
- Easton ICM direct-mount faceplate computer mount compatible
- FINISH: BLACK ANO
- RISE: +/- 7
- LENGTH: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, or 120
- CLAMP DIAMETER: 31.8
- STEERER: 1 1/8"
- MATERIAL: TI BOLTS EA90 ALLOY
- WEIGHT: 110 (100MM)