7iDP Project 23 ABS Full Face Helmet, Black
7iDP Project 23 ABS - Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
Whether you’re racing, getting laps in at the bike park, or hitting your local trails, the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for the money while the 23 big bore vents provide no-compromise airflow to keep you cool.
Developed at 7iDP's Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, the Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing, and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. They've tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance you need so when you have a big spill – you will be covered.
- 23 big bore vents offer no-compromise airflow
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- The most ventilated full-face hardshell helmet on the market
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows the visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick Release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Easy position visor angle, no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect shell
- D-Loop closure
- Includes a P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 Standards
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point on the back of the head that results in the largest measurement.