Backcountry Research Mutherload Frame Strap
The Mutherload maximizes all the benefits of our dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and adjustability to mount what you want, where you want it, anywhere on your frame. This strap will flat out stick like 'poo on your shoe' over the most demanding XC/Enduro race courses and trails anywhere.
- Quickly and easily mounts anywhere on your frame
- Super lightweight, constructed with rugged materials
- Adjusts to accommodate frames as small as 4" in circumference (think steel frame) all the way up to a 9" circumference carbon frame
- 1" width - easily fits in tight spaces
- Unique design maximizes grip quotient to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping
- Proprietary dual shock-cord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation, and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground
- Heavy duty Bar tacks used on all shock-cord stress points
- Intuitive on/off design
- Picker free and won't snag shorts
- Sewn with #92 industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Clean up is easy, hose off or throw in the wash
- Built in Bozeman, MT USA
To Load: Simply center the tube on the grip-strip and pull the dual shock-cords up and over the ends of the tube to lock it down... flip it over and slide in your choice of inflation, multi-tool, or levers.
To Mount: Frame your bundle where you want it with the tube and shock cords facing the frame. Feed the slack end through the contoured loop and reef.
* Sized to fit a Standard 26", 27.5" or 29" tube by itself or with 1-2 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, 1-2 25g cartridges, multi-tool, mini pump, levers, or whatever combo you want