Xpedo Thrust SL Pedals
Xpedo's Thrust SL Pedals are the first of their kind, featuring adjustable MDU (Microcellular Ductile Urethane) Elastomers to provide solid cleat entry and smooth disengagement in place of the traditional retention spring. This unique MDU Retention System provides a more consistent resistance between the rear claw and cleat preventing any unwanted disengagement during hard efforts and sprinting.
- Carbon Injection-Molded body with Chromoly Spindle
- 3 sealed cartridge bearings
- MDU elastomer preset retention
- Q-factor= +/- 53mm
- Pedal Body Material: Carbon
Pedal Type: Single-Sided Clipless
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: Look KeO
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel