Xpedo Ambix Platform+Clipless Pedals
Flat or clipless? Sometimes you need both. Xpedo's Dual-Access design allows riders to dive into unknown terrain with confidence. Nine pins on the flat side delivers plenty of traction and oversize front engagement claw makes it easy to clip in.
The Posi-Fit Retention System is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. The low-profile 6061 body with adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of shoes. Tapered cromoly spindles roll on three precision cartridge bearings for easy maintenance. Wider Q-factor allows ample clearance between shoe and crank-arm.
- Flip-flop clipless-or-flat mountain bike pedal
- Spring loaded rear clip mechanism with fixed front claw on one side
- Platform with 9 traction pins on the opposite side
- Forged 6061 aluminum body/cage with three sealed cartridge bearings
- Posi-Lock retention system with 6 degrees of float (SPD compatible XPT cleats included)
- Adjustable release tension
|Bearings||3 Sealed Cartridge|
|Pins||8 Removable Grub Pins|
|Cleat||XPEDO XPC (6° Float)|