Wolf Tooth ReMote Dropper Seatpost Lever
The Wolf Tooth ReMote is an upgrade for cable-actuated seatposts. ReMote's hassle-free installation and smooth ball-bearing action make getting low easy.
- Cable is attached at the lever, making setup quick and easy
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot for smooth operation
- Features a breakaway axle pivot to reduce replacement cost in the case of a crash
- Lever features a machined surface for grip and control
- Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation
- Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware
- Includes barrel adjuster for on the fly changes
- Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the pivot in the event of a crash.
- Upgraded remote lever for cable-actuated dropper seatposts can be used with KS, Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, Specialized Command, and Giant Contact posts