Wolf Tooth FOX 15mm x 100mm Thru Axle
The Wolf Tooth Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg, protecting your expensive fork, while transfering more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface, and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it.
These are a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles.
- Replacement front axles that are light weight, easy to use, and looks great.
- Uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg to transfer more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface as well as preventing sticking or galling when removed
- Use a 6mm hex key for install and removal
- Description: Fox 15x100mm
* Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing
- Over Locknut: 100mm
- Axle Diameter: 15mm
- Overall Length: 145mm
- Thread Length: 15mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.5
- Weight: 49