Tatze Two-Face Trail Hybrid Pedals, Titanium
Sorry, this item is out of stock
OPTIMUM EFFICIENCY UPHILL AND MAXIMUM SAFETY DOWNHILL!
The TWO-FACE Pedal with titanium axle is an extremely potent flat pedal and an efficient click pedal at the same time. 14 PINs with targeted canting provide enormous grip, but also on the click side, 4 height-adjustable PINs create a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe.
For optimized ground clearance, the flat side is rotated by 2.5° to the click side, which increases the ground clearance by 5mm in the crucial places.
A defined choice of side is particularly important with a combination pedal. The TWO-FACE has a neutral weight distribution, so the pedal does not turn by itself when you take your foot off the pedal. The same page/function is available again when you reappear.
By choosing the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE is particularly light and resistant. At 387g, the trail pedal in the configuration with titanium axle is an absolute lightweight.
- The TWO-FACE combination pedal is an extremely powerful flat pedal and a clip in pedal for trail use at the same time
- It combines the best of both pedal worlds and is the perfect universal pedal
- Flat side with 14 pins (W: 100mm L: 105mm H: 18.5mm)
- Clip side with 4 pins (W: 60mm L: 98mm H: 18.5mm)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: Steel or titanium axle
- Bearings: needle bearings + deep groove ball bearings
- Seal: Double sealed needle bearing + end cap
- Includes cleats, 8 spare pins, and allen key (SPD Compatible)