Stan's NoTubes Rim and Tire Sealant Refill Bottle: 2 oz
The product that started the tubeless revolution and is trusted all over the world.
Stan’s NoTubes Sealant is a thin, low viscosity liquid that coats the tire interior and seals punctures quickly. Two ounces of Stan's in a tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4" to keep you rolling.
Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart can convert up to 16 tires.
- Suitable for use in tubeless tires and standard tubes
- Seals punctures instantly, virtually eliminating flats
- Designed to seal punctures up to 1/4"
- Stable down to -30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stays liquid in a mountain tire for 2-7 months on average for lasting protection
- Sealant can be injected via removable valve core with the injection syringe, and is compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Convenient 2oz single tire application size fits easily in a backpack or saddle bag
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, and non-toxic with natural latex
- Made in the USA