Stans Flow MK3 Disc Rim - 27.5"
The Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the new shape is also wider and lighter than it's predecessor.
- Just as comfortable on World Cup DH circuits as they are on the Enduro World Series circuit
- WideRight (optimized for tires 2.35 - 2.8" wide) provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tire's sidewall
- (BST) Bead Socket Technology secures the bead of the tire creating an air tight seal while allowing the the tire's sidewall to expand to it's true, rounder and more effective profile. The result is better traction and lower rolling resistance and features a wider inside rim cavity with shorter sidewalls. This means improved tire performance at equivalent pressures and fewer pinch flats
- For use with standard tires or fully tubeless compatible with Stan's yellow tape and valve stems sold separately, use TAH2SX8062 and TAH2SX8121
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Color: Black
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Brake Track: None
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 29
- Manufacturer Spec ERD: 567mm
- Defined Color: Black
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 480
- Rim Center Offset: 0mm