Stans Crest MK3 27.5" Disc Rim
The ultimate choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance featuring a WideRight profile.
Wider and even lower profile, the Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. The new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat.
- Bead Socket Technology (BST) secures the bead of the tire creating an air tight seal while allowing the the tire's sidewall to expand to it's true, rounder and more effective profile. The result is better traction and lower rolling resistance
- WideRight optimized for tires 2.0 - 2.25" wide
- The ultimate choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance featuring a WideRight profile
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tire's sidewall
- For use with standard tires or fully tubeless compatible with Stan's yellow tape and valve stems sold separately, use TAH2SX8062 and TAH2SX8112
- Brake Track: None
- Defined Color: Black
- Eyelets: None
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 567 mm
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 0 mm
- Rim Depth (mm): 15.8 mm
- Rim Joint: Welded
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Rim Width (External): 26 mm
- Rim Width (Internal): 23 mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Valve: Presta
- Weight: 341 g
- Wheel Size: 27.5"