SQlab 611 Ergowave Active Carbon Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The weight optimized 611 Ergowave Active Carbon Saddle was designed to accommodate the requirements of off-road cycling and exceed the demands of All Mountain and Enduro use.
Weighing in at just 225g the 611 Ergowave Active Carbon is the lightest 611 Ergowave model with active technology. The wave-like shape and raised rear section provides perfect rearward support and optimal pressure distribution that reaches deep into body structures resulting in improved power transmission. The lowered nose in combination with the dip provides optimal pressure relief in the perineal area. For even better pressure relief, especially on long technical climbs, the saddle nose of the 611 was made approximately 4mm wider than that of the 612, but just as flat and with the largest possible surface area.
The padding was designed with the specific needs of MTB in mind, with better dampening properties than the 612, making it perfect for rough off-road terrain. Additionally, a premium quality Kevlar protects the saddle in exposed areas.
The SQlab Active Technology allows the saddle to follow the biomechanical motion when pedaling resulting in increased comfort, mobilization of the spinal discs and reduced pressure to the sit bones.
- Wider nose and slightly more padding than the 612 model
- Ergowave shape offers higher performance thanks to optimal pressure distribution throughout the deep structures of the body
- The Active design offers dampened lateral tilt which allows the saddle to follow the biomechanical movement of the pelvis on each pedal stroke (3 interchangeable firmness inserts included)
- High-end, aggressive saddle designed for racing
- Incorporates SQlab's unique design where the nose drops down away from the rear of the saddle, allowing for 55% of the rider's weight to be transferred to the ischial or "sit bones"
- K18 synthetic top, marathon foam padding with kevlar sides