SQlab 60X MTB Active S-Tube Saddle
The ALL-NEW 6OX MTB Active S-Tube Saddle combines the advantages of both the ERGOWAVE and the ERGOLUX models. As part of the product development, the shape of the saddle was adapted and perfected for use on MTB, E-MTB and Gravity Bikes.
The wave shaped 6OX profile which contours from the rear to the front offers a perfect form-fit shape for most sit-bones. The raised back section provides more rear-ward support and ensures efficient power transmission. The grip material on the raised back provides additional support to the rear. In addition, the saddle cover is robust, especially at the edges.
The level and lowered saddle nose applies less pressure to the sensitive areas of men and women alike, with padding designed for the specific needs of rough off-road terrain. For even better pressure relief, especially on long technical climbs, the saddle nose of the 6OX became a little bit wider, but just as flat and with largest possible surface area.
The wave shaped 6OX profile which contours from the rear to the front offers a perfect form-fit shape for most sit-bones.
The SQlab active-saddle technology lets the saddle follow the pedaling motion as comfort increases, the vertebral discs are mobilized and pressure on the seat bones is minimized.
- Wider nose and slightly more padding than the 611 model, with 12mm of shock absorbing cushion
- Combination of all the Ergowave and ErgoLux advantages, staged shape provides more free space and less pressure
- Incorporates SQ lab's unique design where the nose drops down away from the rear of the saddle, allowing for 55% of the rider's weight to be transferred to the ischial or "sit bones"
- The Active design offers dampened lateral tilt which allows the saddle to follow the biomechanical movement of the pelvis on each pedal stroke (3 interchangeable firmness inserts included)
- High-end, aggressive saddle designed for trail, and endure riding
- Tough upper material, Kevlar reinforced sides, and grip material on the rear of the saddle
- *All SQlab saddles come in multiple sit bone widths (130,140, 150mm, and 160mm) dependent on seat position and riding posture
The correct width saddle is a prerequisite for maximum performance.
- Available Widths: 13 cm/14 cm/15 cm/16 cm
|Intended Use:||MTB Tech & Trail, MTB Ebike, Gravity|
|Rails:||Ti / S-Tube Alloy|
|Width:||Choose from 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, or 160mm|
|Relief of Perineal Area||72%|
|Weight:||270g - 295g|
|Max Weight:||242 lbs|