Absolute Black Oval Narrow-Wide DM Chainring, SRAM DM SuperBoost 0mm Offset
Sorry, this item is out of stock
absoluteBLACK Oval Direct Mount 1x Chainrings for SRAM greatly improve traction and climbing abilities. They are designed for SRAM cranks that have a 3-bolt direct mount interface and removable spider. Direct mount chainrings provide significant weight savings over a standard spider and chainring combination. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum, and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. Ovality has been optimized for each chainring size, ranging from 10.2 - 14.4%, with timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center).
- Oval rings help the rider spin smoother and generate more power.
- Example: 32t is equivalent to 30t at dead-spot and 34t at the power zone
- Replaces the existing chainring and spider on 3-bolt BB30 cranks
- Narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave the chain guide behind
- Fits SRAM S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1 and Truvativ AKA BB30 cranks
- Works with 1x9/10/11sp or Singlespeed setups
- Saves over 150g from the stock ring and spider. 52g (30t)
- Speed: 1x9/10/11sp
- armxBCD: BB30 direct mount