Spank Spike 800 Vibrocore Handlebar, Black/White
Spike Race Vibrocore bars are the perfect compliment to your enduro, park or downhill bike. This bar reduces the white noise vibrations associated with arm pump, numbness and fatigue without the price or durability concerns of a carbon bar.
- Super Six alloy bar featuring Vibrocore is a low-density, low weight core that reduces frequency, amplitude and duration of chatter from the trail
- 7-Series alloy with micro-grain refinement during the drawing and extrusion process for a strong and light weight bar
- Dual Extreme Gradual Taper technology (XGT) designed using FEA (Finite Element Analysis), spreads the load out over a greater area of the bar to minimize breaks and bends
- Impact Ends: thicker walls at the tips improves durability (bar can be cut down)
- Shotpeened, anodized finish for increased fatigue life
- Clamp area is uniformly cylindrical improving bar/stem interface
- Upsweep: 4
- Back Sweep: 8 deg
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Width: 31.5"/ 800 mm
- Material: Aluminum
Spank Spike 800 Vibrocore Handlebar, Black/White has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.