Ruffwear SwitchBak Harness, Granite Gray
The Switchbak Harness has the padded comfort of an everyday harness with the bonus functionality of carrying small essentials. The two low-profile zippered pockets have room to stash those day-to-day necessities like pick-up bags, a leash, even some treats.
It features two leash attachment options: a V-ring centered on the back, along with a reinforced webbing loop at the chest, great for redirecting dogs that pull on leash. Dial in the right fit with high adjustability and a padded belly strap – critical for stable gear carry and when giving a little boost with the low-profile handle. All in all, the Switchbak combines comfort and convenience into a performance harness ready for both town and trail.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Padded belly strap adds stability when carrying weight; stows when not in use
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest
- Two low-profile, zippered pockets for small essentials
- Low-profile padded handle for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon
Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying small essentials.
TWO LEASH ATTACHMENT POINTS
Aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest.
Use the size chart below to select the appropriate size for your dog.
(In-between Sizes - Choose the Smaller Size)
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||XS|
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||S|
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||M|
|32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)||L/XL|
Improper use or misuse of the product
Damage caused by chewing, cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications
Damage caused by or resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse, or fire