Reverse Single Speed Spacer Kit, Black
The Reverse Components Single-Speed Conversion Kit allows you to convert your conventional hub with a Shimano freewheel body to a single-speed drive. Thanks to the seven different spacers, the cog can be optimally positioned on the freewheel body to guarantee a straight chain line.
The Reverse single speed cog comes with an extra wide flange of 7mm, which improves the power transmission gently to the freewheel body. The common width of the flange is only 2.8 mm, which can cut into the softer aluminium freewheels easily, which can lead to permanent damage to freewheel body. The 7 mm width Reverse Cog greatly reduces this possibility.
* Other Cog Sizes (13-18 and 20 teeth) Available Separately
- Convert any normal HG freehub wheel into a single-speed drive
- Extra wide flange on the cog (7 mm) - allows better power transmission to the freewheel body
- Range of different sized aluminum spacers for fine tuning chain line
- Includes alloy lockring, and 7 spacers for setting the perfect chain line (2 x 10mm, 1 x 5mm, 4 x 3mm)
- Flange: 7 mm
- Cog: 13T
- Tooth Thickness: 1.8 mm
- Compatible: 1 by 12-speed chains
- Material: Aluminium (Spacer) / Steel (Cog)
- Weight: 29g