Reverse E-Escape Pedals
Unlike other components, there are no specific laws regarding pedals for E-Bikes. The excess loads and extended riding time which comes automatically when riding E-Bikes means a stiffer, stronger pedal body will perform better and longer.
Reverse's E-Escape Pedals were built for the Toughest Use.
Rough and steep trails which were only accessible for one or two laps, get easy to master with the help of engine support. With all these extra loads and riding time, it’s easy for pedals to have some big knocks on the way. This can lead to nasty dents and damaged pedal bodies, therefore Reverse strengthened their already proven Escape Pedal in the appropriate places to create an even stronger pedal.
The selected steel pins with their height of 5 mm offer a great stand and are extra robust! The design of the pins also avoids damage of the thread in the pedal body if worn out pins have to be changed.
- Tough reinforced alloy body withstands higher speed impacts common with E-Bikes
- Durable and easily changeable steel pins, pedal washers included
- Unless otherwise specified by the crank manufacturer, torque pedals to 37-42 Nm
- IGUS plain bearings and multi-sealed industrial bearings
Unless otherwise specified by the crank manufacturer.
Make sure that the pedals are tightened to min. 37 to max. 42 Nm.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (width x length)
Pedal Thread: 9/16"
- Body: Reinforced Alloy
- Spindle: CrMo
Weight: 431g per pair