Reverse Black One Titanium Pedals, Black
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Maximum Grip – Light Weight
The Black One TITANIUM Pedal is 65 grams lighter than the standard Black One Pedal, weighing in at just 249 grams. The Titanium model was designed to combine maximum durability and desired shape at the lowest possible weight.
This fully CNC machined pedal build is super flat to ensure maximum ground clearance when shredding through rough terrain. Featuring IGUS bushings and multi-sealed industrial ball bearings!
- 14mm thick CNC machined aluminum with superlight titanium spindles
- Two industrial sealed bearings per pedal
- Removable traction pins, up to 20 per side
- Pedal Size: 100mm x 100mm (width x length)
- Height: 15mm
- Pedal Thread: 9/16"
- Material: Aluminium - Super light weight (pedal) / titanium (axle)
- Bearings: 1 x german IGUS DU bushing / 2 x industrial bearings
- Pin Height: 5mm above the pedal
- Weight: 249g per pair