Renthal Lock-On Grips
Renthal's Lock-On Grips are designed to ride faster, jump further, and last longer.
Featuring CNC aluminum locking collars, permanently integrated with the central core, creating the ultimate all-weather security. The integrated construction eliminates any movement between the grip section and the collars, which could otherwise develop over time.
Handlebar grips are your key contact point for controlling your bike so having a grip suited to your individual demands is hugely important. For this reason Renthal designed 5 different grip compounds to suit every rider’s preference.GRIP PATTERN
The diamond knurl grip pattern smoothly transitions into the end collar adding increased comfort for those that ride with the heel of their hand over the end collar.5 COMPOUNDS
Ultra Tacky - Constantly produces and renews a sticky surface coating that massively increases control and reduces fatigue. If the sticky surface begins to fade, simply wash your grips with water and allow them to air-dry to reactivate the sticky adhesive.
- Kevlar (Aramid) - The most advanced compound to date resulting in Renthal's most durable grips! Provides a superbly tacky feel, with excellent shock absorption qualities. Millions of randomly aligned Kevlar brand resin particles are suspended in the base material exposing more particles as the grip is used in order to resist wear while maintaining a tacky feel. This
- Medium - Provides high levels of control, coupled with increased durability.
- Soft - Provides high levels of grip, with a tacky feel, and superb fatigue reducing shock absorption.
- Super Comfort (Extra-Soft) - Provides the very highest level of shock absorption and comfort.
- Integrated grip body and locking collars for ultimate durability
- 6082 T6 aluminum CNC machined collars
- Diamond knurl pattern
- Smooth profile end transition, for maximum comfort
- Snap-fit end caps