POC Spine VPD System Comp Back Protector, Uranium Black
The Spine VPD System Comp Back Vest is a dedicated back protector for ski racers or skiers who want the ultimate performance back protector. Based on POCs Patented VPD (Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough) Technology, designed to adapt with body heat to fit each unique user, the molded back protector is extremely flexible and conforms to the highest, Level 2 (1621-2) Certification.
The woven fabric uses monofilament threads and a Kevlar reinforced barrier to establish resistance and anti-penetration around the spine, which provide maximum abrasion resistance. The design also provides a highly versatile protector with extreme ventilation channels and flexibility ensuring the vest is extremely comfortable to wear all day. Designed with a race fit, the protector also features low bulk, thanks to seamless glue technology and minimizing all additional fabric.
- Extremely flexible molded VPD Back Protector
- Ventilation channels for optimizing moisture control
- Kevlar reinforced anti-penetration protection around the spine
- Zone based ventilation system
- Race fit with glued edges for less bulk
- Optional adjustable waistband