POC Retina Big Clarity Goggles
Retina Big Clarity introduces a new level of optical performance thanks to unique lenses produced in collaboration with industry leader, Carl Zeiss.
Clarity lenses have been developed with specific and highly advanced tints designed to enhance vision by increasing contrast and light. Unique Spektris Mirror Coatings have been engineered to complement each Clarity Lens Base Tint and are applied for three distinct Weather Conditions: Sunny, Partly-Sunny, and Overcast.
POCs super-sized Retina Big Clarity has a huge field of vision to increase reaction speeds. The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP and has the best anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment available to promote vision and resistance. The PU frame conforms to different face shapes and maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures, and the triple-layer face foam along with the fleece ensure a comfortable fit.
- Optical Grade Polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose Propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- One Size
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- -Approximately 183mm wide x 104mm tall
Clarity Lenses are designed for skiers and snowboarders that demand all-day precision and performance. Created with input from elite skiers, all Clarity Lenses were developed so you can see snow like never before.
Clarity Lenses filter specific peaks in the color spectrum for optimum vision on the snow.
OPTIMIZED FOR ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
- CAT.3 / CAT.4_ For sunny conditions
- CAT.2_ For partly cloudy conditions
- CAT.1 / CAT.0_ For overcast conditions
The lenses are also treated with specific Spektris Mirror Coatings to complement and enhance the properties of the lens.
Unique Spektris Mirror Coatings are tuned to compliment and enhance the properties of Clarity Lenses for optimal vision.
OVERVIEW_ LENS CATEGORY & MIRROR COATINGS
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.
*** CLOSEOUT - DISCOUNTED FOR FINAL SALE ***