POC Resistance Pro DH Glove, Uranium Black
Downhill mountain biking is fast and requires precise bike control. Strategically placed ceramic fabric, silicon, VPD, and EVA ensure that the Resistance Pro DH Glove provides the best impact protection possible while not compromising on fit and feel. This glove features a ventilated palm with silicon tabs on brake fingers and a velcro adjustment system at the wrist to create the optimal bike feel and control.
- Downhill MTB glove with impact absorbing VPD system pads
- Durable ceramic fabric strategically placed on fingers and knuckles
- Specific EVA padding on knuckles of the ring and little finger
- Ventilated palm with silicon pads for comfort and breathability
- Silicon print on brake fingers
- Touch screen compatible thumbs
- Terrycloth nose-wipe on thumbs
- Velcro closure at wrist
- Backside: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane.
- Palm: 60% Polyamide, 40% Polyurethane.
- Thumb: 100% Polyester.
- Knuckle: 80% Ethylene Vinyl acetate, 20% Polyvinyl Chloride.
- Foam: 100% Polyethylene.
- Palm Pad: 100% Silicon.