POC Loft Parka, Moldanite Green
The POC Loft Parka is made of an advanced multi-layer DWR treated Nylon with a 10 000mm water column, providing comfort, warmth and protection from challenging weather conditions. The innovative synthetic insulation uses loose fibers for down-like feel and warmth. It also has a high loft and remains warm even in wet conditions. It is easy to care for, retaining its loft after washing and tumble drying.
Built for the depths of winter, all zippers are easily operable while wearing gloves. Pre-bent sleeves offer improved freedom of movement, while large mesh pockets have room for goggles, gloves and more. A secure ski-pass pocket is positioned to ensure it’s always easy to pass the barriers before the ski lifts.
The adjustable hood with reflective logo provides protection from the elements and improves visibility. The hood is large enough to be used with a helmet, giving functionality both on and off the slopes.
The padded parka provides lightweight and warm insulation. Practical features include reinforced shoulders for durability when carrying skis, and zipped gussets with laser-cut
ventilation on the collar to give the wearer more space and enhanced temperature control around the neck.
- Constructed using a multi-layer DWR treated Nylon with 10 000 mm water column
- Synthetic padding containing loose fibers that combines the superior insulation properties of down with the water resistance of synthetic, remaining warm even when wet
- Pre-bent sleeves for increased freedom of movement
- Ski-pass pocket inside side pocket
- 2-way front zip
- All zippers are easily operated while wearing gloves
- Roomy Mesh pockets inside jacket to carry your stuff
- Tone in tone embossed POC logo on the bottom rear side of the jacket
Main Fabric: 100% POLYAMIDE
Lining: 100% POLYETHYLENE
Shoulder: 74% POLYAMIDE, 26% POLYURETHANE
Insulation: 100% POLYESTER
Reinforced shoulders for durability when carrying skis
Zipped gussets with laser-cut
Ventilation on the collar to give the wearer more space and temperature control