POC Joint VPD 2.0 Knee Guard, Black
The Joint VPD 2.0 knee pad is ideal for downhill riders who require the highest level of protection. The VPD material warms and adapts to the shape of the body, providing freedom of movement, but when exposed to impact, the material hardens, providing exceptional impact absorption. As well as providing a high protection level, the pad is very wearable and user friendly, with good freedom of movement.
The VPD 2.0 Knee Guard is a multi-purpose knee protector combining freedom of movement with an exceptional level of impact absorbency. The protector is constructed from a reinforced stretch fabric and features an elastic strap to further secure the pads in place.
The protective padding is perforated to improve ventilation and heat control. Its impact absorbency rating meets the toughest EN1621-1 Level 2 standards, giving exceptional protection from impact forces in a fall.
- Superb coverage and protective level provides extreme freedom of movement and excellent heat management
- Aramid reinforced stretch fabric and a super stretchy, robust back sleeve provides movable comfort with a secure fit
- Contoured to secure position
- 3D molded VPD 2.0 knee protector
- Perforated for heat and moisture control
- Optional elastic strap rests on calf muscle to provide extra firm and secure fit
- Elastic strap for enhanced protection and fit
- Certified EN 1621-1