POC Coron Air Spin Helmet, Hydrogen White
The Coron Air SPIN was designed to deliver performance protection all day long. Developed using POC’s whole-helmet approach for superior levels of comfort, fit, and performance, this helmet features optimized ventilation channels to ensure airflow is maximized at both low and high speeds, making it ideal for all-day use, especially during transfers between Enduro stages.
Developed in collaboration with POC Team athletes Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner, the Coron Air SPIN provides protection trusted by the professionals.
The Coron Air SPIN has specially formed ear chambers, designed to minimize the negative effect on balance and hearing associated with wearing a full-face helmet. A fiber glass shell and a multi-impact EPP liner provide high impact performance, durability and low weight.
Other features developed as part of POC's whole-helmet approach include SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) the patent-pending silicone pad technology system; removeable cheek pads for extra protection on the way down and increased ventilation when riding between Enduro race stages.
- Certified downhill and enduro specific full-face helmet with fiberglass shell construction
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design.
- Lightweight, specifically designed to be worn all day.
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads.
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury.
- Ear chambers designed to support improved balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the rider’s neck.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- All internal padding can be removed for washing.
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security.
- Precision and seamless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle.
STAY COOL AT ANY SPEEDVentilation channels have been optimized for performance at low and high speeds; ideal for both race and transfer stages in Enduro.
BREAKAWAY PEAKTo minimize crash forces transferred to the head and increase rider protection, the peak will break away in the event of a crash.
SPINA silicone gel-like membrane inside the helmet padding forms the basis of our patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology.
- XSmall/Small: 51cm - 54cm
- Medium/Large: 55cm - 58cm
- XLarge/XXLarge: 59cm - 62cm
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.