Paul Components Chain Keeper
The Chain Keeper is a guide to keep your chain right where it belongs. Mounted in place of a front derailleur, the Chain Keeper works with single and 1x multi speed drivetrains using a narrow chain. The chain block surrounds the chain as it meets the chainring and prevents it from skipping off.
The Chain Keeper clamps on to the seat tube of the frame. The portion of seat tube where the clamp mounts must have a circular profile and a diameter of 28.6, 31.8, or 35.0mm, (+/-0.5mm).
Designed with adjustability in mind, the Chain Keeper can accommodate a range of chainline measurements and chain ring sizes.
* Note: This is not designed for downhill, freeride, or big hit use.
- Machined aluminum Chain Keeper works either as a Singlespeed guide or with a 1X multi speed set up
- Clamp version mounts to the seat tube in place of the front derailleur and comes in 3 sizes
- Wide mouthed chain block and adjustable rod allow for precise alignment
- Use chain keeper extension to fit some difficult frames (full suspension, tapered seat tube), TAH2PC2909
- Not intended for DH, FR, or big hit use
- Made in USA