MRP Ramp Control Upgrade Cartridges for Fox Forks
MRP's Ramp Control Cartridge gives you the ability to adjust your support on-the-fly. Whether it’s a new-school flow trail or near vertical DH course, Ramp Control gives you immediate control of the terrain at hand.
CUSTOM TUNE ON THE TRAIL
In-arguably, convenience is one of the biggest benefits of the Ramp Control Cartridge versus internally-accessed volume adjustment components. Internally-accessed spacers aren’t friendly to on-trail experimentation and tuning - requiring bulky tools and a clean environment to utilize. With Ramp Control, experimentation is so simple it’s encouraged! The powerful range of Ramp Control is harnessed through a simple 16-position knob with clearly defined detents. This 16-position knob allows you to arrive at your base setting in just one ride on a familiar trail, whereas internally-accessed spacers require a trial and error approach along with several rides followed by garage or shop session just to arrive at the same point.
A BETTER WAY TO TUNE
The volume adjustment spacers used by competing brands change the shape of the air-spring’s curve throughout the entire travel range, regardless of velocity. Aside from the slight change resulting from the volume of the cartridge itself, the Ramp Control upgrade effects only the ending stoke spring curve - as its damping effect is velocity-dependent. This portion of the curve represents intense, sharp hits, and big events, like landing a sizable drop or plowing through a rock garden.
Without Ramp Control, your fork’s behavior is compromised by your desired feel elsewhere in the stroke. With Ramp Control, you can tune the general feel of your fork through its air-pressure and damper settings, and isolate big-hit performance and bottom-out with the Ramp Control adjustment.
NO MORE COMPROMISES, TUNE TO THE TRAIL AT HAND
Unless you just ride one trail, the air-spring volume you’ve so carefully tuned with internally-accessed volume spacers is probably not ideal for all your adventures. A trip to the bike park might reveal, for example, that more support would be welcomed when the features and drops get bigger and trails get steeper than those found on your local go-to trail. If you have extra spacers and the necessary tools on hand, and don’t mind burning time that could otherwise be spent riding, you could make the necessary adjustments. Or, in just seconds, you could add more Ramp Control and keep the good times rolling.
- External air spring bottom out adjuster
- Gives the ability to adjust, on-the-fly, the air spring's ending-stroke curve. Part high-speed compression damping, part bottom-out control, Ramp Control is completely independent of your damper or air spring pressure settings
- Functions similar to Rock Shox Tokens but it's adjustable on the fly with no tools necessary
- Adds speed-sensitive ending-stroke control and bottom-out force adjustability to compatible forks
- Just 55g - lighter than most air-spring assemblies with more than two tokens
- Isolate and tune bottom-out with minimal changes to initial and mid-stroke
- Bring your tuning to the trail and out of the workshop!
- Easy installation requires little time and few tools - no lower-leg removal required (except for Fox 36 Version E)
- TAH2MP9004 is compatible with 2016 Fox 34 forks with FIT4 and GRIP dampers only
- TAH2MP9012, 14, & 16 are compatible with 2015-2017 Fox 36 Float forks and includes FulFill air spring conversion kits
- TAH2MP9017 is compatible with 2018 Fox 36 Float forks and does not include an air spring change