Maxxis Minion DHR II Tire - 29 x 2.4, DH/3CG/TR/WT
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ideal tire for aggressive riding
- Center tread features ramped knobs to improve acceleration, with side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- WT: Wide trail casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- DH models have a tough 2-ply casing and butyl sidewall reinforcement
- TR: tubeless ready
- 3C MaxxGrip: the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in DH applications
Model: 29" DH/TR/WT
- Size: 29 x 2.4
- PSI: 50
- ISO Width: 61mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Tire Intended Use: Downhill, Mountain
Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
Compound: 3C MaxxGrip
Tire Bead: Folding
Casing: 60tpi 2-ply
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Weight: 1275g