Maxxis 29er Highroller II Tire
The High Roller II has an open and aggressive tread design for excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability.
- Redesigned version of one of the most popular DH and XC tires ever
- Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces
- Improved braking and traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- Double Down Casing is a dual layer 120tpi casing with a butyl insert that provides additional sidewall protection
- 3C Triple Compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- EXO Casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Dual Compound Rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- 3C Maxx Terra is an intermediate compound that provides additional grip but still retains excellent tread wear and rolling resistance qualities
- Size: 29"
- Color: Black
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Compound: 3C MaxxTerra
- Bead: Folding
Maxxis 29er Highroller II Tire has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.