Marzocchi Bomber Z1 29" Suspension Fork
The Z1 is freedom from the status quo. Step outside enduro’s obsession with counting seconds and go have some fun in the woods.
The Z1 is an aggressive all-mountain and enduro fork with a different viewpoint for riders’ priorities. Everyone wants suspension performance that’s smooth as butter with great traction and control, and that’s where the Z1 shines. After that, the Z1 departs from industry norms. More time fiddling with adjustments means less time shredding the trails. The Z1 keeps it simple with intuitive compression sweep adjustment, from locked out to full open. Simple rebound adjustment covers the range from fast to slow rebound for a full range of rider weights and preferences without overcomplicating things. Plus, it’s biased towards stiffness, ride performance, and durability.
Designed for both Trail and Enduro riding, the Bomber Z1 features the FIT GRIP damper, FLOAT EVOL air spring, and 36mm chassis to maximize traction and control.
- 36mm stanchions
- Enhanced lower leg stiffness with “M” arch design for maximum tire clearance
- 15 QR x 110mm Boost axle
- FIT GRIP damper with adjustable compression and rebound
- FLOAT EVOL Air Spring
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Travel: Choose from 160mm or 170mm
- Color: Choose from Matte Black or Gloss Red
- Steerer Type: Tapered Aluminum
S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Positive Spring: Air
Brake Type: Post Mount 180
- Crown Race: 40
- External Adjustments: High Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping
- Negative Spring: Air
- Stanchion Diameter: 36
Maximum Tire Width: 66
- Offset: 44mm or 51mm
Steerer Tube Length: 263mm
Lockout Switch: Crown