Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Coil 27.5" Fork
The All New Z1 Coil builds on the legacy of the single crown fork that started the revolution way back in the ‘90s – the O.G. Bomber Z1 Coil. Starting with the stout and proven 36mm chassis of the modern day Bomber Z1, the new Z1 Coil retains the renowned Grip Damper but swaps out the air spring assembly for the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made. At the heart of this new coil system is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (available in 4 spring rates to suit a wide range of riders) coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers.
- The same 36mm chassis and GRIP damper as the modern-day Bomber Z1, combined with the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made
- Ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (Medium Spring included)
- Noise management system for near silent performance
- Integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom out control
- External preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top
- Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers
- Additional springs sold separately to fine-tune and adjust for rider preference
- Wheel: 27.5"
- Color: Matte Black or Gloss Red
- Travel: 170mm or 180mm
- Steerer: 1.5 Tapered Aluminum
- Steerer Tube Length: 263mm
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
Chassis: 36 mm
- Positive Spring: Coil
- Damping: GRIP (Compression + Rebound)
- Spring: Tempered Silicon-Chromium Steel
- External Adjustments: High Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping
- Negative Spring: Coil
Stanchions: 36 mm Black Anodized
Weight: 2,525 g
* Note the Z1 Coil comes with a medium coil installed. Different configurations must be purchased separately.